Ministers & Members Search - Hon Jacinta Allan (Bendigo East)
Hon Jacinta Allan
- Bendigo East
- Minister for Public Transport
- Minister for Major Projects
- Leader of the House (Assembly)
- Australian Labor Party
- Legislative Assembly
- Dispute Resolution
- Street Address
- 35 Wills Street, Bendigo, VIC 3552
- Postal Address
- PO Box 399, Bendigo, VIC 3552
- (03) 5443 2144
- (03) 5443 8979
- Street Address
- Level 20, 1 Spring Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
- (03) 8392 6100
- Hon Jacinta Marie Allan
- Married, two children.
- Birth Country
- music, basketball and gardening.
- Emily's List
- Marist Brothers Brass Band
- La Trobe University Bendigo Alumni Association
- Bendigo Art Gallery
- Bendigo Braves and Lady Braves Basketball Team
- Bendigo Spirit
- Sutton Grange Landcare Group.
- BA(Hons) 1995 (La Trobe).
- Coles Supermarkets (part-time) 1991-95. Graduate, C'wlth Dept. of Industrial Relations 1996. Electorate Officer: Hon. Neil O'Keefe MHR 1996-98, Mr Stephen Gibbons MHR 1998-99.
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLA for Bendigo East September 1999
- Re-elected November 2002, November 2006, November 2010, November 2014
- Minister for Education Services and Minister for Employment and Youth Affairs December 2002-December 2006
- Minister for Skills, Education Services and Employment and Minister for Women's Affairs December 2006-August 2007
- Minister for Skills and Workforce Participation August 2007-January 2010
- Minister for Regional and Rural Development August 2007-December 2010
- Minister for Industry and Trade January-December 2010
- Minister for Employment December 2014-May 2016
- Minister for Public Transport since December 2014
- Minister for Major Projects since May 2016
- Committees Service
- Dispute Resolution Cttee April 2011-May 2012, April 2013-November 2014 and since April 2015. LA Standing Orders Cttee June 2011-March 2012, December 2012-November 2014 and since April 2015. LA Privileges Cttee since April 2015.
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Manager of Opposition Business December 2010-December 2014
- Shadow Minister for Regional and Rural Development December 2010-December 2014
- Shadow Minister for Roads December 2010-February 2012
- Shadow Minister for Bushfire Response December 2010-December 2013
- Shadow Minister for Police and Emergency Services February 2012-December 2013
- Shadow Minister for Regional Cities and Shadow Minister for Agriculture December 2013-December 2014
- Leader of the House (Assembly) since December 2014
- Party Positions
- Delegate, Young Labor Conference 1993-95. Secretary, Bendigo South Branch 1994. Secretary 1995-97, Pres. 1997-2000, Bendigo Federal Electorate Assembly.
Last updated: May 23rd, 2016