Ministers & Members Search - Melina Bath (Eastern Victoria)
- Eastern Victoria
- The Nationals Whip in the Legislative Council
- The Nationals
- Legislative Council
- Accountability and Oversight
- Street Address
- Shop 2, 181 Franklin Street, Traralgon, VIC 3844
- Postal Address
- PO Box 1506, Traralgon 3844
- (03) 5174 7066
- (03) 5176 1266
- Melina Gaye Bath
- Born 18 December 1966, Two children.
- Birth Country
- hiking, camping and cycling.
- Leongatha Soccer Club
- Koonwarra Cricket Club
- Victorian Institute of Teaching.
- BSc (Melb) 1985-87. DipEd (Melb) 1988.
- Business owner, Leongatha Health Foods 1994-2006; Secondary School Teacher 2006-15.
- Parliamentary Service
- Appointed MLC for Eastern Victoria 16 April 2015
- Committees Service
- Environment and Planning Legislation Cttee and Environment and Planning References Cttee April-May 2015. Accountability and Oversight Cttee since April 2015. Environment and Planning Cttee since May 2015. Scrutiny of Acts and Regulations Committee since November 2015.
- Party Positions
- Member of The Nationals since 2003.
Last updated: May 9th, 2016