Ministers & Members Search - Margaret Fitzherbert (Southern Metropolitan)
- Southern Metropolitan
- Shadow Parliamentary Secretary for Women's Health and Rural and Regional Health
- Liberal Party
- Legislative Council
- Legal and Social Issues
- Street Address
- 306 Bay Street, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207
- (03) 9681 9555
- (03) 9681 9792
- Margaret Fitzherbert
- Married, 3 children.
- Birth Country
- BA(Hons) 1992 (Monash). GradDip Labour Relations Law 1998, MA(Comms) 2004 (Melb).
- Project Officer, Victorian Automobile Chamber of Commerce 1994-95. Industrial Officer, Victorian Hospitals' Industrial Association 1995-97. Adviser, Federal Minister for the Status of Women, the Hon. Judi Moylan MP 1998. Adviser, Federal Minister for Education, Training and Youth Affairs, the Hon. Dr David Kemp MHR 1999-2001. Communications Specialist, National Electricity Market Management Company 2001-02. Senior Manager, Communication, ANZ Banking Group 2005-08. Senior Manager, Communication, National Australia Bank 2009. Senior Manager, Communications and Government, The Civic Group 2011-13. Director, The Royal Women's Hospital, 2012-14 and Chair of the Board 2013-14.
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLC for Southern Metropolitan November 2014
- Committees Service
- Legal and Social Issues Legislation Cttee and Legal and Social Issues References Cttee April-May 2015. Legal and Social Issues Cttee since May 2015 (Chair since February 2017).
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Shadow Parliamentary Secretary for Women's Health, Regional and Rural Health since February 2015
- Party Positions
- State Council 1991, 1994-99, and since 2000. Brighton Electorate Conference since 1993 and Chair 2000-11. Administrative Cttee 1994-95, 1996-99. Policy Assembly 1995-99, 2000-08. Party Reforms Implementation Reference Group 2008-10. State Seats 2011-2014. Recipient of Couchman Scholarship 2012.
Last updated: February 9th, 2017