Ministers & Members Search - Emma Kealy (Lowan)
- The Nationals
- Legislative Assembly
- Family and Community Development
- Street Address
- 114 Firebrace Street, Horsham, VIC 3400
- Postal Address
- PO Box 41, Horsham, VIC 3402
- (03) 5382 0097
- (03) 5381 1177
- Emma Kealy
- one child.
- Birth Country
- walking and hiking, reading, enjoying local produce, cooking and baking, music, art, travel, and the Collingwood Football Club.
- Restricted Member, MCC
- Member, AICD
- Member, Birchip Cropping Group
- Member, Southern Farming Systems.
- VCE 1995 (Ballarat GS). BBiomedSc 2003 (UniSA).
- Patient Services Manager/Pathology Scientist, Alice Springs Hospital 2003-05. Northern Territory Manager, Gribbles/Healthscope Pathology 2005-06. Victorian Regional Laboratory Manager, Gribbles/Healthscope Pathology 2006-09. Manager, Business Support and Innovation, Western District Health Service (Hamilton) 2009-10. Chief Executive Officer, Edenhope and District Memorial Hospital 2010-14. Various roles including pathology laboratory assistant, farmhand, roustabout, and hospitality worker.
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLA for Lowan November 2014
- Committees Service
- Scrutiny of Acts and Regulations Cttee December 2014-November 2015. Family and Community Development Cttee since April 2015.
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Chair, Coalition Social Capital Committee since 2015
Last updated: May 6th, 2016