Ministers & Members Search - Hon Richard Wynne (Richmond)
Hon Richard Wynne
- Australian Labor Party
- Party Positions
- Co-convenor, State Municipal Co-ordinating Cttee. Member, Housing & Local Government Policy Cttee.
- Current Portfolios
- Shadow Minister for Housing
- Shadow Minister for Local Government
- Shadow Minister for Aboriginal Affairs and Closing the Gap
- Shadow Minister for A Fairer Victoria
- Parliamentary Secretary, Justice 1999-2002
- Cabinet Secretary December 2002-December 2006
- Minister for Housing and Minister for Local Government December 2006-December 2010
- Minister for Aboriginal Affairs August 2007-December 2010
- Street Address
- 112 Smith Street, Collingwood, VIC 3066
- Postal Address
- PO Box 1474, Collingwood VIC 3066
- (03) 9415 8901
- (03) 9415 8918
- Legislative Assembly
- Hon Richard William Wynne
- Born 06 October 1955, Married, two children.
- Birth Country
- Family and reading.
- HSC 1972 (St Joseph's College, North Melbourne). DipYW 1977 (Coburg State College). BSocW 1982, DipCrim 1985 (The University of Melbourne).
- Social Worker, Flemington Community Health Centre 1982-88. Electorate Officer for Hon. Barry Pullen MLC 1988-1990. Ministerial Adviser to Hon. Barry Pullen MLC 1990-91 and Hon. Andrew McCutcheon MLA 1991-93. Senior Adviser to Hon. Brian Howe MHR 1993-96. Consultant to local councils 1996-99.
- September 18th, 1999
- Committees Service
- Drugs and Crime Prevention Cttee 1999-2002.
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Shadow Minister for Housing, Shadow Minister for Local Government, Shadow Minister for Aboriginal Affairs and Closing the Gap and Shadow Minister for A Fairer Victoria since December 2010
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLA for Richmond September 1999
- Re-elected November 2002, November 2006, November 2010
Last updated: June 27th, 2014