Ministers & Members Search - Simon Ramsay (Western Victoria)
- Western Victoria
- Shadow Parliamentary Secretary for Rural and Regional Transport
- Liberal Party
- Legislative Council
- Street Address
- 69a Gheringhap Street, Geelong, VIC 3220
- Postal Address
- PO Box 2273, Geelong VIC 3220
- (03) 5222 1941
- (03) 5222 3237
- Simon Ramsay
- Three children.
- Birth Country
- golf, running, skiing, reading.
- Liberal Party
- Australia Club
- Victoria Farmers Federation
- Geelong Football Club
- Qantas Club
- AICD since 2001.
- HSC 1972 (Geelong GS). Dip Farm Management 1976 (Glenormiston Agricultural College). Cert Small Business 1999 (ACE Colac).
- Jackaroo, 1973-74. Manager, East Mooleric Pastoral Company since 1974. Pres., Victorian Farmers Federation 2005-09. Director, CRF Foods Pty Ltd 2009-11.
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLC for Western Victoria November 2010
- Re-elected November 2014
- Committees Service
- Drugs and Crime Prevention (Chair), February 2011-July 2013. Economy and Infrastructure Legislation Cttee and Economy and Infrastructure References Cttee February 2011-November 2014. Chair, Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention August 2013-November 2014. Environment and Natural Resources Cttee December 2014-April 2015. Environment, Natural Resources and Regional Development Cttee, and Independent Broad-based Anti-corruption Commission Cttee since April 2015. Dep Chair Environment, Natural Resources and Regional Development Cttee since March 2017.
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Shadow Parliamentary Secretary for Rural and Regional Transport since January 2015
- Party Positions
- Pres., Birregura Branch 1994. Vice Pres., Polwarth Electorate Cttee 1999. Executive Member, Corangamite Federal Electorate Council 2002-04 and since 2009. State Assembly Delegate, Polwarth Electorate Cttee 2008. Policy Assembly Delegate, Corangamite Federal Electorate 2009-10. Rural and Regional Standing Cttee of State Council since 2015.
Last updated: March 24th, 2017