Ministers & Members Search - Georgina (Georgie) Crozier (Southern Metropolitan)
Georgina (Georgie) Crozier
- Southern Metropolitan
- Shadow Minister for Families and Children
- Shadow Minister for Prevention of Family Violence
- Shadow Minister for Women
- Shadow Cabinet Secretary
- Liberal Party
- Legislative Council
- Street Address
- (Temporary Office), Level 2, 55 St Andrews Place, East Melbourne 3002
- (03) 9555 4101
- (03) 9555 3810
- Georgina Mary Crozier
- Birth Country
- sports (golf, tennis), arts.
- Barwon Heads Golf Club
- Royal South Yarra Lawn Tennis Club
- RACV Club
- Higgins 200 Club
- Institute of Public Affairs.
- HSC 1981 (Geelong GS). Hales Commercial College 1982. General Nurse Training 1983-86 (Alfred Hospital). Midwifery Training 1990 (Royal Women's Hospital). BN 1994, GradCert Diabetes Education 1994 (Deakin). GradCert Management and Leadership 1996 (Swinburne).
- Admin Assistant 1982. General Nurse Training 1983-86. Midwifery Training 1990. Midwife 1991-94. Diabetes Consultant/Hospital Supervisor (Royal Women's Hospital) 1994-2000. Executive Search/Recruitment Consultant 2000-06. Business Manager 2006-08. Business Consultant 2008-10.
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLC for Southern Metropolitan November 2010
- Re-elected November 2014
- Parliamentary Secretary for Health March 2013-December 2014
- Committees Service
- Chair, Family and Community Development Cttee May 2011-February 2014. Chair, Legal and Social Issues Legislation Cttee, February 2011-November 2014. Legal and Social Issues References Cttee February 2011-November 2014.
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Shadow Minister for Families and Children, Shadow Minister for Prevention of Family Violence, Shadow Minister for Women and Shadow Cabinet Secretary since December 2014
- Party Positions
- Higgins Electorate Council/Conference Executive Member 2003-11, Conference Secretary 2005-10, Female Vice Chair 2010. State Council Delegate 2004-11. Member Health and Aged Cttee 2006. Policy Assembly/State Assembly Delegate 2006-11. Member Training Cttee 2008. Member of Administrative Cttee 2008-11. State Seats Cttee 2008-11, Chair, 2009-11.
Last updated: February 14th, 2017