Ministers & Members Search - Craig Ondarchie (Northern Metropolitan)
- Northern Metropolitan
- Shadow Minister for Investment and Jobs
- Shadow Minister for Trade
- Liberal Party
- Legislative Council
- Economy and Infrastructure
- Street Address
- 27a AXIS Centre, 797 Plenty Road, South Morang, VIC 3752
- (03) 9422 0099
- (03) 9422 0096
- Craig Philip Ondarchie
- Married, three children.
- Birth Country
- cricket, horse racing, church activities, gardening.
- International Cricket Council
- Moonee Valley Racing Club
- Geelong Football Club
- Eighty Club of Melbourne Inc.
- Liberal Party of Australia (Vic Division)
- Melbourne Stars BBL
- Ambassador, Guide Dogs Victoria
- RSL (Epping Sub-Branch)
- Melbourne Greyhound Racing Association
- Ambassador, Melbourne City Football Club
- Help Sarah Charitable Trust
- Friends of the Shrine
- Burgher Association (Australia) Inc.
- Enterprise 500 Victoria.
- Year 11, 1980 (Kingswood College). CertBusStud 1981-83 (Swinburne). Company-sponsored short courses: Financial Mgmt, Media Training, Marketing, Industrial Relations, Mgmt & Leadership, IT, Health & Safety 1985-92. MBA subjects (Economics, Marketing Mgmt) 1993-94 (Deakin). Economic Development 1996 (London School of Economics). Executive Course 1999 (Macquarie Graduate School of Management). Corporate Governance 2002 (York University, Toronto). Level 1 Cricket Coaching 1998 (Cricket Victoria). Level 1 Football Coaching 2001 (AIS).
- Various roles, State Electricity Commission 1980-94. Regional Marketing Manager SECV 1991-94. Manager, Business Development, Solaris Power 1994-97. Victorian Development Manager, AGL 1997-99. Group Business Development Manager, AGL 1999-2002. Executive Director, The Royal Women's Hospital 2004-05. Director, Australia & NZ: South West of England RDA 2004-10. Managing Partner, RADNO Pty Ltd, 2002-10.
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLC for Northern Metropolitan November 2010
- Re-elected November 2014
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Premier April 2013-December 2014
- Committees Service
- Environment and Planning Legislation Cttee and Environment and Planning References Cttee February 2011-November 2014. Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development Cttee February-July 2013. Public Accounts and Estimates Cttee February 2013-November 2014. Economy and Infrastructure Legislation Cttee and Economy and Infrastructure References Cttee April-May 2015. Economy and Infrastructure Cttee since May 2015. Port of Melbourne Select Cttee since August 2015.
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Shadow Minister for Investment and Jobs, and Shadow Minister for Trade since December 2014
- Party Positions
- Member of the Liberal Party since 1997. Member, Diamond Creek Branch, Yan Yean SEC 1997. Candidate, State Election, State Seat of Eltham 2006. Branch Development Officer, Eltham Electorate Conference 2008. McEwen FEC - State Assembly Delegate, State Council Delegate 2010.
Last updated: May 9th, 2016