Ministers & Members Search - Bronwyn Halfpenny (Thomastown)
- Government Whip in the Legislative Assembly
- Australian Labor Party
- Legislative Assembly
- Street Address
- Suite 10, 2 Graystone Court, Epping, VIC 3076
- (03) 9401 2711
- (03) 9401 2911
- Bronwyn Halfpenny
- Two children.
- Birth Country
- AFL, family activities, reading, theatre, current affairs.
- Australian Manufacturing Workers Union
- Australian Services Union
- Labor for Refugees
- Emily's List.
- Watsonia PS. Montmorency HS. 1982 (Flin). BEc (La Trobe). Undergraduate, Teaching degree coursework (RMIT).
- Secretary, Food and Confectionery Division, Australian Manufacturing Workers Union 1999-2006. Industrial Campaigns Officer Victoria Trades Hall 2006-10.
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLA for Thomastown November 2010
- Re-elected November 2014
- Committees Service
- Family and Community Development Cttee May 2011- November 2014, Dep Chair February-November 2014. Chair, Environment and Natural Resources Cttee December 2014-April 2015. Environment, Natural Resources and Regional Development Cttee since April 2015, Chair April 2015-March 2017.
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Government Whip in the Legislative Assembly since August 2016
- Party Positions
- ALP State Conference Delegate 1999-2010. Public Office Selection Cttee 2000-05.
Last updated: March 24th, 2017