Ministers & Members Search - Lucinda (Cindy) McLeish (Eildon)
Lucinda (Cindy) McLeish
- Shadow Parliamentary Secretary for Communities and Volunteers
- Liberal Party
- Legislative Assembly
- Family and Community Development
- Street Address
- Shop 5, 30 Wallis St, Seymour, VIC 3660
- Postal Address
- PO Box 575, Seymour, VIC 3660
- (03) 5799 2760
- (03) 5799 0488
- Lucinda Gaye McLeish
- Born 26 April 1962, Partner, one child.
- Birth Country
- All sport, hockey, cricket, swimming.
- Melbourne Cricket Club
- Victoria Racing Club
- Yarra Valley Racing (family)
- Southern United Hockey Club
- Bicycle Victoria.
- BSc 1982, DipEd 1983 (Melb). GradDipCouns 1988 (RMIT). MBA 2001 (MBS/Melb).
- Secondary Teacher, (Science, Maths, PE), Mt Scopus College 1984-88. Rehabilitation Consultant, AHC Community and Rehabilitation Services 1989. Rehabilitation Consultant, Anderson Rehabilitation Group 1990. Victorian WorkCover Authority 1991-2001: Manager, Provider Evidence; Manager, Medical & Allied Health Providers; Insurance Liaison; Health and Rehab (Project Manager); Conciliation Service; Performance Management & Audit (VARC). CEO, Women's Golf Victoria 2002-06. Senior Organisation Development Consultant, Right Management 2007-2010.
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLA for Seymour November 2010
- Elected MLA for Eildon November 2014
- Committees Service
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development Cttee February 2011-27 June 2013.
- Party Positions
- Vice Pres., Yea Branch 2009-2010.
Last updated: April 21st, 2015