Ministers & Members Search - Deanne (Dee) Ryall (Ringwood)
Deanne (Dee) Ryall
- Liberal Party
- Legislative Assembly
- Economic, Education, Jobs and Skills
- Street Address
- 44 New Street, Ringwood, VIC 3134
- (03) 9870 7396
- (03) 9870 9518
- Deanne Sharon Ryall
- Married, one child.
- Birth Country
- St. Kilda football club, family, reading, Rotary, gardening.
- Rotary Club of Mitcham since 2010.
- HSC 1984 (Blackburn HS). Certificate of Nursing 1985-88 (Alfred Hospital). BN 1991 (Latrobe). Registered Certified Auditor 1996-2000 (Quality Society of Australasia). Risk Engineering and Risk Analysis Post Graduate subjects 2000 (Swinburne). Registered Lead Auditor 2000-10 (RABQSA). Completed Year 1 & 2 MBA (Swinburne/University of Phoenix).
- Student, Registered Nurse and Associate Unit Manager including Alfred Hospital 1985-89, Box Hill Hospital 1988-91 and Dandenong Hospital 1991-93. Business Owner and Managing Director Health Systems Australia P/L 1994-2000. Business Owner and Director, Business Development, Quality Award Partners P/L 2000-2010. Sessional Lecturer Masters Program - Subject Risk Management RMIT University 2004-06.
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLA for Mitcham November 2010
- Elected MLA for Ringwood November 2014
- Committees Service
- Electoral Matters Cttee February 2011-June 2013. Chair, Family and Community Development Cttee February-November 2014. Dep Chair, Economic, Education, Jobs and Skills Cttee since April 2015 (Dep Chair since May 2015). Penalty Rates and Fair Pay Cttee since March 2017.
- Party Positions
- Dame Elizabeth Couchman Inaugural Scholarship Award Winner 2008. Liberal Women's Council. Eastwood Branch Pres. 2008-09, Vice Pres. 2004-07, State Council Delegate 2006, State Council Proxy 2008. Deakin Electorate Conference Vice Chair 2008 and 2009, Policy Assembly Delegate 2007 and 2008, State Council Delegate 2009. Policy Assembly appointments Senate Campaign Cttee and Liberal Women's Council 2008. Treasurer, Eastern Evening Discussion Group 2009.
Last updated: March 24th, 2017