Ministers & Members Search - Neil Angus (Forest Hill)
- Forest Hill
- Shadow Parliamentary Secretary to the Shadow Treasurer
- Liberal Party
- Legislative Assembly
- Accountability and Oversight
- Street Address
- 4 Lawrence Street, Blackburn South, VIC 3130
- (03) 9877 5628
- (03) 9894 2121
- Neil Andrew Warwick Angus
- Married, four children.
- Birth Country
- family activities, cycling, walking, AFL (Essendon).
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- City Life Church
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Liberal Party of Australia (Victorian Division)
- Old Carey Grammarians Association
- RACV Club
- Victorian Health Promotion Foundation Board 2011-14.
- HSC 1978 (Carey Baptist Grammar School). BBus(Acc) 1982 (Swinburne). Professional Year 1984 (Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia). GradCert Financial Investement 1999 (ECU). Registered Tax Agent 1983-2009. Registered Company Auditor 1992-2010. CFE 2005-12. FCA since 1984.
- Audit Assistant, Price Waterhouse 1982-84. Audit Senior/Manager, Jeffrey Thomas & Partners 1984-1991. Partner, Jeffrey Thomas & Partners 1991-2009. Self Employed Chartered Accountant 2010.
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLA for Forest Hill November 2010
- Re-elected November 2014
- Committees Service
- Public Accounts and Estimates Cttee February 2011-November 2014. Accountability and Oversight Cttee since April 2015, Chair since May 2015.
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Secretary to the Parliamentary Liberal Party since December 2014
- Shadow Parliamentary Secretary to the Shadow Treasurer since January 2015
- Party Positions
- Liberal Party member since 1989. Greythorn Branch 1989-2003 (Secretary and Treasurer 1990-99). Scoresby Branch 2003-05 (Treasurer 2005). Legend Park Branch since 2005 (Pres. 2007-09, Treasurer 2007). State Council/Conference Delegate 2005, 2007-09. Member, Treasury and Finance Policy Forum 2009. Forest Hill Electorate Conference, Treasurer 2007-09.
Last updated: May 9th, 2016