Ministers & Members Search - David Southwick (Caulfield)
- Shadow Minister for Innovation
- Shadow Minister for Energy and Resources
- Shadow Minister for Renewables
- Liberal Party
- Legislative Assembly
- Street Address
- Suite 1, 193 Balaclava Road, Caulfield North, VIC 3161
- (03) 9527 3866
- (03) 9527 5144
- David James Southwick
- Married, two children.
- Birth Country
- football, cricket, gym, running, water sports.
- Honorary Fellowship, Victoria University, for recognition of service on the University Council 1991
- Board Member, Alumni Association of Victoria University of Technology since 1995 and Chairman 1995-2010
- St Kilda Football Club.
- HSC 1987 (Mount Scopus College). BBus 1991 (VU).
- Managing Director Fresh Products Australia Pty Ltd 1991-94. Founder and Managing Director, The Body Collection 1992-2006. Managing Director, David James Investments Pty Ltd 1996-2010. Managing Director, ICE Events Pty Ltd 1997-2010. Adjunct Lecturer in Marketing and Entrepreneur in Residence, Faculty of Business and Law, RMIT 2001-07. Chairman, Stub Nominees Pty Ltd 2007-10. Head of Executive Education Unit, Faculty of Business and Law, Victoria University 2007-09.
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLA for Caulfield November 2010
- Re-elected November 2014
- Parliamentary Secretary for Police and Emergency Services April 2013-December 2014
- Committees Service
- Chair, Education and Training Cttee February 2011-June 2013. Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention Cttee August 2013-November 2014.
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Shadow Minister for Innovation, Shadow Minister for Energy and Resources, and Shadow Minister for Renewables since 17 December 2014
- Party Positions
- Member of the Liberal Party since 1989. Vice Pres., South Yarra Young Liberals 1989-1990. Member, Melbourne Ports Federal Electorate Council 2005-10 (Chair 2005). Delegate to Policy Assembly/State Assembly 2005-10. Member, Caulfield State Electorate Conference since 2007. Member and Vice-Pres., Bambra Branch since 2007.
Last updated: May 6th, 2016