Ministers & Members Search - Hon Jill Hennessy (Altona)
Hon Jill Hennessy
- Minister for Health
- Minister for Ambulance Services
- Australian Labor Party
- Legislative Assembly
- Street Address
- Suite 603, Level 1, 2 Main Street, Point Cook Town Centre, Point Cook, VIC 3030
- Postal Address
- PO Box 6519, Point Cook Town Centre, Point Cook, VIC 3030
- (03) 9395 0221
- Street Address
- Level 22, 50 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
- (03) 9096 8561
- Hon Jill Hennessy
- Partner, two children. Border Collie.
- Birth Country
- baking, country music, gardening, Western Bulldogs and travel.
- Western Bulldogs
- Australian Services Union
- Emily’s List
- Amnesty International
- No 1 Ticket Holder, Laverton Football Club
- Patron, Relay for Life, Hobson's Bay
- Patron, Relay for Life, Point Cook .
- LLM (Melb). LLB (Monash). BA (Monash).
- Solicitor. Public Servant. Senior Adviser to Premier Steve Bracks MP. Director on private and public boards, including Western Health and Western Region Community Health Service. Chair, Victorian Working Families Council; Stay at home mum.
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLA for Altona February 2010 (by-election)
- Re-elected November 2010, November 2014
- Minister for Health and Minister for Ambulance Services since December 2014
- Committees Service
- Public Accounts and Estimates Cttee February 2011-February 2014. Dispute Resolution Cttee April 2011-November 2014. Dep Chair, Independent Broad-based Anti-corruption Commission Cttee February 2013-March 2014.
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Shadow Minister for Corrections, Shadow Minister for Crime Prevention, Shadow Minister for the Anti-corruption Commission and Shadow Minister for Women December 2010-December 2013
- Shadow Minister for Public Transport December 2013-December 2014
- Party Positions
- ALP Victorian State Branch Pres. Delegate, State Conference. Administrative Cttee (various positions).
Last updated: May 9th, 2016