Ministers & Members Search - Martin Foley (Albert Park)
- Australian Labor Party
- Street Address
- 46 Rouse Street, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207
- (03) 9646 7173
- (03) 9646 8737
- Albert Park
- Legislative Assembly
- Martin Peter Foley
- Born 17 May 1962, Married, two children.
- Birth Country
- St Kilda Football Club, cycling, cricket.
- Australian Conservation Foundation
- Fabian Society
- Centre for Policy Development
- St Kilda Football Club.
- BA (Hons) (History and Politics) 1987 (Monash University). Master of Commerce (Hons) 2000 (The University of Melbourne).
- Union Official, Australian Services Union 1988-2003. Chief of Staff to State Minister, Government of Victoria 2003-07.
- September 15th, 2007
- Committees Service
- Law Reform Cttee 2007-November 2010. Dep Chair, Economic Development and Infrastructure Cttee May 2011-31 July 2013. Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services Cttee 1 August 2013-3 September 2013.
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Deputy Leader of the Opposition January 2011-February 2012
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Shadow Ministers for Environment and Planning February 2012-19 December 2013
- Shadow Minister for Water, Shadow Minister for Arts and Shadow Minister for Youth Affairs since 19 December 2013
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLA for Albert Park September 2007 (by-election)
- Re-elected November 2010
Last updated: June 27th, 2014