Ministers & Members Search - Hon Russell Northe (Morwell)
Hon Russell Northe
- Shadow Minister for Consumer Affairs
- Shadow Minister for Liquor and Gaming Regulation
- The Nationals
- Legislative Assembly
- Electoral Matters
- Street Address
- 66-70 George Street, Morwell, VIC 3840
- Postal Address
- PO Box 214, Morwell, VIC 3840
- (03) 5133 9088
- (03) 5133 9388
- Hon Russell John Northe
- Married, three children.
- Birth Country
- golf, fishing, tennis, football, cricket.
- Life Member, Gippsland Football League
- Life Member, Traralgon Football Netball Club
- Member, Lions Club, State Parliament of Victoria
- Chair, Latrobe L2P Driver Mentor Program.
- Completion Year 11, Traralgon HS, 1982. Certificate IV (Business) 2006.
- Football Player: Traralgon Football Club 1982-2000, Footscray Football Club 1985, Rosedale Football Club 2003-05. Technical Officer 1990-2001. Business Manager 2001-06.
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLA for Morwell November 2006
- Re-elected November 2010, November 2014
- Parliamentary Secretary for Small Business December 2010-March 2014
- Parliamentary Secretary for Tourism April 2013-March 2014
- Minister for Small Business and Minister for Energy and Resources March-December 2014
- Committees Service
- Rural and Regional Cttee March 2007-November 2010. Law Reform Cttee May 2011-July 2013. Electoral Matters Cttee June 2013-March 2014 and since April 2015.
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Spokesperson for Industry and State Development, Spokesperson for Sport, Recreation and Youth Affairs December 2006-February 2008
- Shadow Minister for Consumer Affairs and Shadow Minister for Liquor and Gaming Regulation since 17 December 2014
Last updated: February 25th, 2016