Ministers & Members Search - Hon Mary Wooldridge (Eastern Metropolitan)
Hon Mary Wooldridge
- Eastern Metropolitan
- Leader of the Opposition in the Legislative Council
- Leader of the Liberal Party in the Legislative Council
- Shadow Minister for Health
- Liberal Party
- Legislative Council
- LC Procedure
- Street Address
- Suite 1, 10-12 Blackburn Road, Blackburn, VIC 3130
- (03) 9878 4113
- (03) 9878 9135
- Hon Mary Louise Newling Wooldridge
- Married, one child.
- Birth Country
- community engagement, sport, travel.
- BComm(Hons) 1989 (Melb). MBA 1994 (Harvard). Company Director's Diploma 2005 (AICD).
- Engagement Manager, McKinsey & Company 1994-97. Executive Director, CPH and PBL 1997-98. Senior Advisor Senator the Hon Nick Minchin, Minister for Industry, Science and Resources 1999-2001. Chief Executive Officer of The Foundation for Young Australians 2001-05.
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLA for Doncaster 25 November 2006-29 November 2014
- Elected MLC for Eastern Metropolitan November 2014
- Minister for Mental Health and Minister for Community Services December 2010-December 2014
- Minister for Women's Affairs December 2010-March 2013
- Minister for Disability Services and Reform March 2013-December 2014
- Committees Service
- Family and Community Development Cttee March 2007-February 2010. LC Procedure Cttee since February 2015. LC Privileges Cttee and Dispute Resolution Cttee since April 2015.
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Shadow Minister for Mental Health and Shadow Minister for Drug Abuse December 2006-December 2010
- Shadow Minister for Aged Care December 2006-August 2007
- Shadow Minister for Ageing August 2007-November 2009
- Shadow Minister for Community Services August 2007-December 2010
- Shadow Minister for Women's Affairs February 2008-November 2009
- Shadow Minister for Environment and Climate Change November 2009-December 2010
- Leader of the Liberal Party in the Legislative Council and Leader of the Opposition in the Legislative Council since December 2014
- Shadow Minister for Health since 17 December 2014
- Party Positions
- Member since 1987. Convenor, Member, various policy cttees. State Council and Policy Assembly Delegate. Vice Pres. and Founding Member, Professional Women's Network. Member, Administrative Cttee 2003-04.
Last updated: March 9th, 2016