Ministers & Members Search - William (Bill) Tilley (Benambra)
William (Bill) Tilley
- Liberal Party
- Legislative Assembly
- Law Reform, Road and Community Safety
- Street Address
- 14 Stanley Street, Wodonga, VIC 3690
- Postal Address
- Po Box 1719, Wodonga, VIC 3689
- (02) 6024 4488
- (02) 6056 1172
- William John Tilley
- Born 29 March 1963, Four children.
- Birth Country
- camping, hunting, boating, fishing, golf.
- Wodonga Chamber of Commerce
- Wodonga Turf Club
- Towong Turf Club
- Mountain Cattleman's Association Vic (MCAV).
- Waverley College, Waverley NSW 1975-77. Immaculate Heart College / Redden Catholic College, Preston 1978-79. St Gregory's College, Campbelltown NSW 1980. Advanced Certificate in Investigation 1989. Certificate IV Frontline Management 1994. Constable Course (Victoria Police) 1995.
- Australian Regular Army 1981-94. Victoria Police 1995-2006.
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLA for Benambra November 2006
- Re-elected November 2010, November 2014
- Parliamentary Secretary for Police and Emergency Services December 2010-October 2011
- Committees Service
- Road Safety Cttee June 2009-November 2010 and May 2011-November 2014. Law Reform, Deputy Chair, Road and Community Safety Cttee since April 2015. Environment, Natural Resources and Regional Development Cttee since May 2015.
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Shadow Parliamentary Secretary, Police and Emergency Services February 2008-December 2010
- Government Whip March 2013-November 2014
- Party Positions
- Delegate, Benambra SEC 2004. Assistant Secretary, Wodonga Branch 2004. Delegate, Indi FEC 2004-05. Membership Officer, Wodonga Branch 2004-05. Membership Officer, Indi FEC 2004-05. Member, Police and Emergency Services Policy Assembly Cttee 2004-05. Vice Pres., Wodonga Branch 2005.
Last updated: May 6th, 2016