Ministers & Members Search - Judith Graley (Narre Warren South)
- Narre Warren South
- Parliamentary Secretary for Education
- Australian Labor Party
- Legislative Assembly
- Street Address
- Suite 4, 418 Princes Highway, Narre Warren, VIC 3805
- Postal Address
- PO Box 4180, Narre Warren South, VIC 3805
- (03) 9704 6055
- (03) 9704 7966
- Judith Ann Graley
- Married, three children.
- Birth Country
- reading, cinema, walking, Western Bulldogs.
- Western Bulldogs Football Club
- Southern Women's Action Network
- Union of Australian Women
- National Union of Workers
- Community and Public Sector Union
- Friends of Los Palos, Timor Leste
- Victorian Local Governance Association
- Chair Hampton Park Community Renewal
- Narre Warren South Tennis Club.
- HSC, Sunshine West HS 1974. BA(Hons) 1975-78 (La Trobe). DipEd 1979 (Melb).
- Tutor, Dept. of Politics, La Trobe University 1980. Secondary Teacher and Student Welfare Coordinator, Footscray High School, 1981-85. Company Director, Graley Chiropractic Services since 1985. Tutor, Dept. of Political Science, University of Melbourne 1995-2000. Board Member, Peninsula Health 2000-03. Electorate Officer, Alistair Harkness MLA, 2002-04. Electorate Officer, The Hon. Tim Holding MLA, 2004-06.
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLA for Narre Warren South November 2006
- Re-elected November 2010, November 2014
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Deputy Premier 23 December 2014-July 2016
- Parliamentary Secretary for Education since July 2016
- Committees Service
- Public Accounts and Estimates Cttee March 2007-February 2008 and February-November 2010. House Cttee April 2011-June 2013. Dep Chair, Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development Cttee February 2011-July 2013.
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Shadow Parliamentary Secretary to the Leader of the Opposition and Community Services February 2012-December 2014
- Party Positions
- Pres., Local Branch.
Last updated: August 8th, 2016