Ministers & Members Search - Greg Barber (Northern Metropolitan)
- Northern Metropolitan
- Leader of The Victorian Greens
- Spokesperson for Aboriginal Affairs, Agriculture, Employment and Industrial Relations, Industry and Trade, Ports, Regional Development and Treasury and Finance.
- Victorian Greens
- Legislative Council
- Port of Melbourne
- Street Address
- Suite G.01, 60 Leicester Street, Carlton, VIC 3053
- (03) 9348 2622
- (03) 9348 2699
- Greg Barber
- Married, two children.
- Birth Country
- New Zealand
- outdoor pursuits, nature.
- BSc (La Trobe). MBA (Melb).
- Environment Victoria 1989-91. The Tenants Union 1992-93. Bicycle Victoria 1993-94. Medical Association for the Prevention of War 1996-98. Cities for Climate Protection 1998-2001. Chair of Finance at Yarra City Council. Media Manager, Cities for Climate Protection 1998-2001. Campaigner, The Wilderness Society 2004-05.
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLC for Northern Metropolitan November 2006
- Re-elected November 2010, November 2014
- Committees Service
- Select Cttee on Gaming Licensing February 2007-May 2008. Public Accounts and Estimates Cttee March 2007-March 2009. Standing Cttee on Finance and Public Administration April 2008-November 2010. Select Cttee on Train Services March 2009-September 2010. Economy and Infrastructure Legislation Cttee and Economy and Infrastructure References Cttee February 2011-November 2014. Port of Melbourne Select Cttee since August 2015.
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Spokesperson for Environment, Finance and Indigenous Affairs 2006-December 2010
- Leader of The Victorian Greens since December 2010
- Spokesperson for Agriculture, Transport, Planning, Climate and Energy, Treasury and Finance since December 2010
Last updated: May 9th, 2016