Ministers & Members Search - Susan (Sue) Pennicuik (Southern Metropolitan)
Susan (Sue) Pennicuik
- Southern Metropolitan
- The Victorian Greens Whip
- Spokesperson for Attorney-General, Creative Industries (Arts), Education, Police and Corrections, Racing, Tourism and Animals.
- Victorian Greens
- Legislative Council
- LC Procedure
- Street Address
- 206-208 Bay Street, Brighton, VIC 3186
- (03) 9530 8399
- (03) 9530 8499
- Susan Margaret Pennicuik
- Birth Country
- reading, music, swimming, yoga, walking, family and friends.
- Amnesty International
- Australian East Timor Association
- Friends of the ABC.
- BA 1978 (Monash). BAppSc(PhysEd) 1985 (Footscray Institute of Technology). DipEd 1986 (UWA). MEnvSc 1996 (Monash).
- Fitness Instructor 1981-86. Secondary Teacher 1987-94. Environment Officer, Australian Manufacturing Workers Union 1994-96. Occupational Health and Safety Coordinator, ACTU 1997-2004. Project Officer, Australian Drug Foundation 2004-06.
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLC for Southern Metropolitan November 2006
- Re-elected November 2010, November 2014
- Committees Service
- Select Cttee on Public Land Development May 2007-September 2008. LC Legislation Cttee and LC Standing Orders Cttee May 2007-November 2010. Environment and Planning Legislation Cttee and Environment and Planning References Cttee February 2011-November 2014. LC Privileges Cttee May 2007-November 2010 and June 2011-November 2014. Dispute Resolution Cttee May 2007-November 2010 and June 2011-November 2014. LC Procedure Cttee June 2011-November 2014 and since February 2015. Public Accounts and Estimates Cttee March 2009-November 2010 and since April 2015.
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- The Victorian Greens Whip since December 2006
- Spokesperson for Education, Justice and Industry 2006-December 2010
- Spokesperson for Creative Industries (Arts), Education, Police and Corrections, Racing, Tourism and Animal Welfare since December 2010
- Spokesperson for Attorney-General since December 2014
- Party Positions
- Australian Greens Victoria, founding member, Port Phillip Branch 1997; State Executive 1998-2004; Convener, Victorian Electoral Campaign Cttee 2001-03; Senate Candidate 2004; City of Port Phillip Candidate 2004. Party Convener 2004-06.
Last updated: May 9th, 2016