Ministers & Members Search - Peter Crisp (Mildura)
- The Nationals Whip
- The Nationals
- Legislative Assembly
- Street Address
- 35 Deakin Avenue, Mildura, VIC 3500
- Postal Address
- P.O Box 3225, Mildura, VIC 3205
- (03) 5021 2828
- (03) 5021 2978
- Peter Laurence Crisp
- Born 22 May 1954, Married, two daughters, one son.
- Birth Country
- Engineering, horticulture, river history, aviation, energy production.
- Sunraysia Citrus Growers
- Victorian Farmers Federation
- Riverboat Society.
- Dip Electronic Eng 1975 (Ballarat CAE). Dip Electrical Eng 1976 (Ballarat CAE). Grad Dip Bus Admin 1983 (Ballarat).
- Horticulturalist 1975-2006. Milk Distributor 1985-2006. Residential College Warden 1980-84. Engineer.
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLA for Mildura November 2006
- Re-elected November 2010, November 2014
- Committees Service
- Economic Development and Infrastructure Cttee 2007-November 2010. Education and Training Cttee February 2011-November 2014.
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Spokesperson for Public Transport, Spokesperson for Major Projects December 2006-February 2008, Nationals Whip December 2010-
Last updated: January 13th, 2015