Ministers & Members Search - David Morris (Mornington)
- Shadow Minister for Finance
- Liberal Party
- Legislative Assembly
- Street Address
- Shop 1, 321 Main Street, Mornington, VIC 3931
- (03) 5975 4799
- (03) 5975 5175
- David Charles Morris
- Born 30 December 1955, Married, three step-children.
- Birth Country
- Bushwalking, swimming, gardening, and when time allows reading.
- Mornington Racing Club
- Friends of Mornington Peninsula Gallery
- Geelong Football Club
- Melbourne Cricket Club.
- HSC 1973 (Geelong College).
- Small Business Proprietor
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLA for Mornington November 2006
- Re-elected November 2010, November 2014
- Parliamentary Secretary for Local Government December 2010-December 2014
- Shadow Minister for Finance since 17 December 2014
- Committees Service
- Dep Chair, Drugs and Crime Prevention Cttee 2007-November 2010. Public Accounts and Estimates Cttee February 2011-November 2014, Chair since February 2013. Legislative Assembly Privileges Cttee April 2011-November 2014.
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Shadow Parliamentary Secretary, Local Government February 2008-December 2010
- Shadow Parliamentary Secretary, Environment November 2009-December 2010
- Party Positions
- Member, State Council since 2001. Chairman Dunkley Electorate Council 2004-06. Chairman Mornington Electorate Council 2002-05. Member: Policy Assembly 2002-08, State Assembly since 2008. Pres. Mornington Branch 2000-05. Member Dunkley Area Finance Cttee 1997-2005.
Last updated: January 13th, 2015