Ministers & Members Search - Hon David Hodgett (Kilsyth)
Hon David Hodgett
- Liberal Party
- Party Positions
- Member since 2001. Member, Mooroolbark Branch 2001. Executive Cttee, Casey Federal Electorate Council 2002-03. Treasurer, Kilsyth Electorate Council 2002-05. Vice Pres., Mooroolbark Branch 2003-04. State Council Delegate 2004-05. Casey Federal Electorate Council 2004-05. Pres., Mooroolbark Branch 2004-05.
- Current Portfolios
- Minister for Ports
- Minister for Major Projects
- Minister for Manufacturing
- Cabinet Secretary December 2010-13 March 2013
- Government Whip December 2010-13 March 2013
- Minister for Ports, Minister for Major Projects and Minister for Manufacturing since 13 March 2013
- LA Standing Orders
- Street Address
- 60 Main Street, Croydon, VIC 3136
- (03) 9725 3570
- (03) 9725 2907
- Street Address
- 36/121 Exhibition St, Melbourne, VIC 3000
- (03) 9653 9700
- (03) 9653 9850
- Legislative Assembly
- Hon David Hodgett
- Born 18 September 1963, Married, seven children.
- Birth Country
- Family, sport, reading, Richmond Football Club, parishioner (Saint Peter Julian Catholic Church, Mooroolbark).
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Management
- Member, Swinburne Alumni
- Member, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology Alumni
- Director, Mooroolbark Community Bank Branch of the Bendigo Bank since 2002
- Friend of Chirnside Park Rotary Club. Chair, Yarra Ranges Enterprise Centres (Business Incubator). Past Memberships: Member, Museum of Lillydale Trust
- Member, Shire of Yarra Ranges Community Safety Cttee
- Member, Community Safety Working Group
- Municipal Emergency Management Cttee
- Chair and Member, Shire of Yarra Ranges Audit and Risk Management Cttee
- Chair, Yarra Ranges Services Advisory Board
- Member, Board of Management, Museum of Lillydale
- Member, Yarra Ranges Economic Development Board
- Member, Yarra Valley and Dandenong Ranges Tourism Board
- Board Member, Business East Victoria
- Policy Development Cttee.
- BBus-Mgt (Distinction) 1996 (RMIT). GradDip 1998 (Australian Institute of Company Directors). Grad Cert eBusiness and Communication 2002 (Swinburne University of Technology). Advanced Dip 2004 (Australian Institute of Company Directors).
- Registrar, Victorian Office Social Security Appeals Tribunal 1992-96. Dep Registrar, VIC/SA/WA Immigration Review Tribunal 1996-99. District Registrar, Migration Review Tribunal 1999-2004. District Registrar, Migration and Refugee Review Tribunals, VIC 2004-05.
- November 25th, 2006
- Committees Service
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development Cttee 2007-November 2010.
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Shadow Cabinet Secretary November 2009-December 2010
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLA for Kilsyth November 2006
- Re-elected November 2010
Last updated: June 27th, 2014