Ministers & Members Search - Hon David Hodgett (Croydon)
Hon David Hodgett
- Deputy Leader of the Liberal Party
- Shadow Minister for Public Transport
- Shadow Minister for Ports
- Liberal Party
- Legislative Assembly
- LA Standing Orders
- Street Address
- 60 Main Street, Croydon, VIC 3136
- (03) 9725 3570
- (03) 9725 2907
- Hon David Hodgett
- Born 18 September 1963, Married, seven children.
- Birth Country
- Family, sport, reading, Richmond Football Club, parishioner (Saint Peter Julian Catholic Church, Mooroolbark).
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Management
- Member, Swinburne Alumni
- Member, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology Alumni
- Director, Mooroolbark Community Bank Branch of the Bendigo Bank since 2002
- Friend of Chirnside Park Rotary Club. Chair, Yarra Ranges Enterprise Centres (Business Incubator). Past Memberships: Member, Museum of Lillydale Trust
- Member, Shire of Yarra Ranges Community Safety Cttee
- Member, Community Safety Working Group
- Municipal Emergency Management Cttee
- Chair and Member, Shire of Yarra Ranges Audit and Risk Management Cttee
- Chair, Yarra Ranges Services Advisory Board
- Member, Board of Management, Museum of Lillydale
- Member, Yarra Ranges Economic Development Board
- Member, Yarra Valley and Dandenong Ranges Tourism Board
- Board Member, Business East Victoria
- Policy Development Cttee.
- BBus-Mgt (Distinction) 1996 (RMIT). GradDip 1998 (AICD). GradCert eBusiness and Communication 2002 (Swinburne). AdvDip 2004 (AICD).
- Registrar, Victorian Office Social Security Appeals Tribunal 1992-96. Dep Registrar, VIC/SA/WA Immigration Review Tribunal 1996-99. District Registrar, Migration Review Tribunal 1999-2004. District Registrar, Migration and Refugee Review Tribunals, VIC 2004-05.
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLA for Kilsyth November 2006
- Re-elected November 2010
- Elected MLA for Croydon November 2014
- Cabinet Secretary December 2010-13 March 2013
- Government Whip December 2010-13 March 2013
- Minister for Ports, Minister for Major Projects and Minister for Manufacturing March 2013-December 2014
- Committees Service
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development Cttee 2007-November 2010. Legislative Assembly Standing Orders Cttee April 2011-November 2014. LA Privileges Cttee April 2013-November 2014.
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Shadow Cabinet Secretary November 2009-December 2010
- Shadow Minister for Public Transport and Shadow Minister for Ports since 17 December 2014
- Deputy Leader of the Liberal Party since December 2014
- Party Positions
- Member since 2001. Member, Mooroolbark Branch 2001. Executive Cttee, Casey Federal Electorate Council 2002-03. Treasurer, Kilsyth Electorate Council 2002-05. Vice Pres., Mooroolbark Branch 2003-04. State Council Delegate 2004-05. Casey Federal Electorate Council 2004-05. Pres., Mooroolbark Branch 2004-05.
Last updated: April 20th, 2015