Ministers & Members Search - Brian Tee (Eastern Metropolitan)
- Australian Labor Party
- Parliamentary Secretary, Justice August 2007-January 2010
- Parliamentary Secretary, Public Transport January-December 2010
- Environment and Planning Legislation
- Street Address
- 128 Ayr Street, Doncaster, VIC 3108
- (03) 9850 8600
- (03) 9850 8611
- Eastern Metropolitan
- Legislative Council
- Brian Tee
- Born 19 January 1969, Married, two children.
- Birth Country
- South Africa
- All Saints College, Western Australia. LLB (University of Western Australia). Admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor.
- Solicitor, Dwyer Durack, Barristers and Solicitors 1992-95. Industrial Officer, Liquor Hospitality and Miscellaneous Worker’s Union 1995-99. Solicitor, Ryan Carlisle Thomas, 1999-2000. Department of Innovation, Industry and Regional Development 2000-03. Senior Adviser, Rob Hulls MP, Attorney General, Minister for Industrial Relations and Minister for Planning 2003-06.
- November 25th, 2006
- Committees Service
- Chair, Law Reform Cttee 2007. Dep Chair, Select Cttee on Public Land Development 2007-September 2008. Economic Development and Infrastructure Cttee 2007-November 2010. Standing Cttee on Finance and Public Administration April-November 2010.
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Shadow Minister for Planning and Shadow Minister for Sustainable Growth since December 2010
- Shadow Minister for Major Projects and Infrastructure since 19 February 2013
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLC for Eastern Metropolitan November 2006
- Re-elected November 2010
Last updated: June 27th, 2014