Ministers & Members Search - Hon Edward O'Donohue (Eastern Victoria)
Hon Edward O'Donohue
- Eastern Victoria
- Shadow Minister for Police
- Shadow Minister for Community Safety
- Shadow Minister for Corrections
- Liberal Party
- Legislative Council
- LC Privileges
- Street Address
- 51 James Street, Pakenham, VIC 3810
- Postal Address
- PO Box 817, Pakenham, VIC 3810
- (03) 5941 1112
- (03) 5940 0316
- Hon Edward John O'Donohue
- Married, four children
- Birth Country
- history, travel, sport, family and friends.
- Collingwood Football Club
- Lions International.
- VCE 1992 (The Peninsula School). BA, LLB(Hons) 1998 (ANU).
- Articled Clerk/Solicitor 1999-2000. Barrister 2001-02. Director of a property and project management business 2003-06.
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLC for Eastern Victoria November 2006
- Re-elected November 2010, November 2014
- Parliamentary Secretary for Transport December 2010-March 2013
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Premier March-April 2013
- Minister for Liquor and Gaming Regulation, Minister for Corrections and Minister for Crime Prevention April 2013-December 2014
- Committees Service
- Select Cttee on Public Land Development 2007-September 2008. Law Reform Cttee 2007-June 2009. Scrutiny of Acts and Regulations Cttee 2007-November 2010. Select Cttee on Train Services March 2009-November 2010. Chair, Scrutiny of Acts and Regulations Cttee February 2011-March 2013. Accountability and Oversight Cttee February-April 2013 (Chair, March-April). Legal and Social Issues Legislation Cttee and Legal and Social Issues References Cttee February 2011-May 2013 and April-May 2015. Legal and Social Issues Cttee since May 2015 (Chair May 2015-February 2017). LC Privileges Cttee since May 2016.
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Shadow Parliamentary Secretary, Infrastructure and Resources February 2008-December 2010
- Shadow Parliamentary Secretary, Families November 2009-December 2010
- Shadow Minister for Police, Shadow Minister for Community Safety and Shadow Minister for Corrections since 17 December 2014
Last updated: February 16th, 2017