Ministers & Members Search - Hon Peter Walsh (Swan Hill)
Hon Peter Walsh
- The Nationals
- Minister for Agriculture and Food Security and Minister for Water since December 2010
- Dispute Resolution
- Street Address
- 274 Campbell Street, Swan Hill, VIC 3585
- (03) 5032 3154
- (03) 5032 9483
- Street Address
- 8 Nicholson St, Lv 16., East Melbourne, VIC 3002
- (03) 9637 9940
- (03) 9637 8254
- Swan Hill
- Legislative Assembly
- Hon Peter Lindsay Walsh
- Born 09 January 1954, Married, two children.
- Birth Country
- Farming, Australian Rules football.
- The Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
- Victorian Farmers Federation (VFF).
- Fernihurst PS 1959-1966. Boort HS 1967-1972.
- Irrigated horticulture and grain growing business at Boort. State Pres. Victorian Farmers Federation 1998-2002. Director SPC Limited 1995-2002.
- December 1st, 2002
- Committees Service
- Rural and Regional Services and Development Cttee 2003-06. Environment and Natural Resources Cttee 2007-November 2010. Dispute Resolution Cttee 2007-November 2010.
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Deputy Leader of The Nationals since December 2002
- Spokesperson for Agriculture December 2002-February 2008
- Spokesperson for Water December 2002-December 2006
- Spokesperson for Water, Environment and Climate Change December 2006-February 2008
- Spokesperson for Technology December 2002-December 2006
- Spokesperson for Industrial Relations and Spokesperson for River Murray December 2006-February 2008
- Shadow Minister for Agriculture and Shadow Minister for Country Water Resources February 2008-December 2010
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLA for Swan Hill November 2002
- Re-elected November 2006, November 2010
Last updated: June 27th, 2014