Ministers & Members Search - Hon Daniel Andrews (Mulgrave)
Hon Daniel Andrews
- Australian Labor Party
- Party Positions
- ALP member since 1993. Branch Secretary. State Conference Delegate. National Conference (Proxy) Delegate. Member of the Administrative Cttee & Campaign Cttee. ALP State Organiser 1999-2000. Assistant State Secretary of the Victorian Branch ALP 2000-02.
- Current Portfolios
- Leader of the Labor Party
- Leader of the Opposition
- Shadow Minister for Veterans' Affairs
- Shadow Minister for Multicultural Affairs
- Parliamentary Secretary, Health December 2002-December 2006
- Minister for Gaming, Minister for Consumer Affairs and Minister Assisting the Premier on Multicultural Affairs December 2006-August 2007
- Minister for Health August 2007-December 2010
- Street Address
- 517A Princes Highway, Noble Park, VIC 3174
- (03) 9548 5644
- (03) 9548 5634
- Legislative Assembly
- Hon Daniel Michael Andrews
- Born 06 July 1972, Married, three children.
- Birth Country
- Political history and biography, golf, family.
- Australian Services Union.
- Galen College, Wangaratta 1985-1990. BA 1996 (Monash University).
- Electorate officer, Federal Member for Bruce 1996-99. State Organiser, ALP 1999-2000. Assistant State Secretary, ALP 2000-02.
- December 1st, 2002
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Leader of the Labor Party and Leader of the Opposition since December 2010
- Shadow Minister for Veterans' Affairs and Shadow Minister for Multicultural Affairs since December 2010
- Shadow Minister for Children & Young Adults December 2010-February 2012
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLA for Mulgrave November 2002
- Re-elected November 2006, November 2010
Last updated: June 27th, 2014