Ministers & Members Search - Jude Perera (Cranbourne)
- Australian Labor Party
- Legislative Assembly
- Economic, Education, Jobs and Skills
- Street Address
- 157A Sladen Street, Cranbourne, VIC 3977
- Postal Address
- PO Box 5433, Cranbourne, VIC 3977
- (03) 5996 2901
- (03) 5996 7494
- Jude Perera
- Born 27 May 1953, Married, two children.
- Birth Country
- Sri Lanka
- Carrum Downs Social Soccer Group
- Frankston Pines (Soccer) Football Club
- Frankston Pines (Pythons) Football Club
- Frankston Pines Cricket Club
- Casey Comets Soccer Club
- Langwarrin Cricket Club
- Lloyd Park Langwarrin Sporting Complex
- Skye United Soccer Club
- Seaford United Soccer Club
- Carrum Downs Cricket Club
- Cranbourne Football Club
- Pines/Seaford Fishing Club.
- BSc 1977 (University of Jaffna, Sri Lanka).
- Market Researcher. IT positions in Sri Lanka, New Zealand and Australia for various companies including Able Cooke, Myer Direct, Brashes, Ansell International, Network400, Heinz, Lease Plan and Pacific Brands.
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLA for Cranbourne November 2002
- Re-elected November 2006, November 2010, November 2014
- Committees Service
- Scrutiny of Acts and Regulations Cttee 2003-06. Chair, Family and Community Development Cttee September 2007-November 2010. Legislative Assembly Standing Orders Cttee April-June 2011. Road Safety Cttee May 2011-November 2014. Economic, Education, Jobs and Skills Cttee since April 2015.
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Shadow Minister for Multicultural Affairs February 2012- April 2014
Last updated: May 19th, 2015