Ministers & Members Search - Hon Gordon Rich-Phillips (South-Eastern Metropolitan)
Hon Gordon Rich-Phillips
- South-Eastern Metropolitan
- Deputy Leader of the Opposition in the Legislative Council
- Deputy Leader of the Liberal Party in the Legislative Council
- Shadow Special Minister of State
- Shadow Assistant Treasurer
- Liberal Party
- Legislative Council
- LC Privileges
- Street Address
- Suite 1, 31 Princes Highway, Dandenong, VIC 3175
- (03) 9794 7667
- (03) 9794 7856
- Hon Gordon Kenneth Rich-Phillips
- Born 08 July 1974
- Birth Country
- flying, politics and 20th century history.
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Assoc. of Aust.
- Berwick RSL
- Greater Dandenong Chamber of Business & Industry
- Life Member, Golden Key National Honour Society.
- Eumemmerring SC 1987-92. RMIT 1994. BBus 2000 (Monash). Holder of Commercial Pilot Licence and Flight Radio Telephone Operators Licence. Holder of Multi Engine-Command Instrument Rating.
- Aircraft Refueller, Groupair P/L Berwick 1989-90. Research Analyst, IBIS Business Information P/L 1993-97. Manager, Aviation Projects Tourism Victoria 1997-99.
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLC for Eumemmerring Province September 1999
- Re-elected November 2002
- Elected MLC for South-Eastern Metropolitan November 2006
- Re-elected November 2010, November 2014
- Assistant Treasurer, Minister for Technology and Minister responsible for the Aviation Industry December 2010-December 2014
- Committees Service
- Chair, Select Public Accounts and Estimates Cttee December 1999-November 2010. Chair, Public Accounts and Estimates Cttee Inquiry into Environmental Accounting and Reporting 2000-02. Select Cttee into the Urban and Regional Land Corporation Managing Director 2001-02. Select Cttee into Seal Rocks 2002. LC Privileges Cttee 2007-November 2010 and since April 2015. Cttee on Gaming Licensing February 2007-May 2008. Chair, Standing Cttee on Finance and Public Administration April 2008-November 2010. Chair, Port of Melbourne Select Cttee since August 2015.
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Secretary of the Parliamentary Liberal Party since December 2002
- Shadow Minister for Sport and Recreation December 2002-January 2004
- Shadow Minister for Commonwealth Games December 2002-December 2006
- Shadow Minister for Manufacturing and Exports January 2004-December 2005
- Shadow Minister for Finance (including TAC) December 2005-December 2006, (including TAC and WorkCover) December 2006-August 2007 and February 2008-November 2009
- Assistant Shadow Treasurer (including TAC and WorkCover) August 2007-February 2008 and November 2009-December 2010
- Shadow Minister for Information Technology August 2007-December 2010
- Shadow Minister for Community Development February 2008-December 2010
- Shadow Minister for the Aviation Industry and Shadow Minister for Federal/State Relations November 2009-December 2010
- Shadow Special Minister of State and Shadow Assistant Treasurer since December 2014
- Deputy Leader of the Opposition and Deputy Leader of the Liberal Party (Council) since December 2014
- Party Positions
- Member, Narre Warren/Endeavour Hills Branch since 1997, Secretary 1997-99. Delegate State Council 1997-99. Delegate 1997-99, Secretary 1998, Berwick State Electorate Council. Delegate 1998-99, Chairman 1999, Holt Federal Electorate Council.
Last updated: May 9th, 2016