Ministers & Members Search - Inga Peulich (South-Eastern Metropolitan)
- South-Eastern Metropolitan
- Shadow Minister for Multicultural Affairs
- Shadow Minister for Scrutiny of Government
- Liberal Party
- Legislative Council
- Legal and Social Issues
- Street Address
- 376 Nepean Highway, Chelsea, VIC 3196
- (03) 9772 1366
- (03) 9772 4648
- Inga Peulich
- Married, one child.
- Birth Country
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (Formerly Yugoslavia)
- family, community & international affairs, sport & recreation, education & further study, travel.
- City Chair, Salvation Army Red Shield Appeal
- Chair, Moorabbin Arts Council
- Commonwealth Parliamentary Association
- Liberal Party of Australia.
- Middle Park PS. Albert Park HS. BA, DipEd, BEd, MEd (Monash). Certificate IV Training & Assessment.
- Family small business 1977-84. Secondary school teacher 1979 and 1985-92 in various government schools. Small Business Partner, 2002-06.
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLA for Bentleigh 1992
- Re-elected 1996, 1999
- Elected MLC for South-Eastern Metropolitan November 2006
- Re-elected November 2010, November 2014
- Parliamentary Secretary for Education December 2010-March 2014
- Cabinet Secretary March-December 2014
- Committees Service
- Community Development Cttee 1992-96. Library Cttee 1992-2002. House Cttee 1994-96. Temporary Chair of Cttees (Acting Speaker) 1996-2002. Family and Community Development Cttee 1996-2002 (Dep Chair 1999-2002). Scrutiny of Acts and Regulations Cttee March 2007-November 2010. Chair, Environment and Planning Legislation Cttee and Dep Chair, Environment and Planning References Cttee February 2011-April 2013. Economic Development and Infrastructure Cttee May 2011-July 2013. Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services Cttee August 2013-March 2014. Electoral Matters Cttee March 2013-November 2014. House Cttee and LC Privileges Cttee February-November 2014. Legal and Social Issues References Cttee and Legal and Social Issues Legislation Cttee May 2013-February 2014 and April-May 2015. Legal and Social Issues Cttee since May 2015.
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Chair, Liberal Party Tertiary Education Cttee 1992-2002
- Liberal Party Lead Speaker, Small Business in the Assembly 1999-2002
- Chair, Parliamentary Party's Local Government Cttee 1999-2002
- Member for numerous parliamentary party cttees 1992-2002
- Shadow Parliamentary Secretary, Education and Communities February 2008-December 2010
- Shadow Parliamentary Secretary, Wastewatch November 2009-December 2010
- Secretary to Liberal Parliamentary Party and Coalition from 2010 to March 2014
- Shadow Minister for Multicultural Affairs and Scrutiny of Government since December 2014
- Party Positions
- Member, Moorabbin Branch since 1989. Member, Administrative Cttee of the Liberal Party 2002-06. Pres., Moorabbin Branch 2003-06. Vice-Pres., Liberal Party 2003-05. Chair, State Strategy 2003-04. Delegate, Policy Assembly 2003-06. Delegate, State Council since 2003. Chair of State Council Agenda Cttee 2004-05. Chair, Liberal Party State Training Cttee 2004-06. Delegate, Federal Convention and Federal Council 2004, 2005. Chair, Steering Cttee 2005. Member of Dingley Village Branch since 2006. Member, All Party Cttee for Economic Development since 2011.
Last updated: May 9th, 2016