Inquiry into Services for People with Autism Spectrum Disorder
Call for submissions - CLOSED
The call for submissions has now closed.
Publication of submissions
The Committee is currently reviewing submissions received for the Inquiry into Services for People with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Due to the high number of submissions received, this process will take some time. Once accepted, submissions will be published on this page, but this will probably not happen until at least August or September.
Due date for submissions extended
The due date for extensions to the Inquiry into services for people with autism spectrum disorder has been extended until Friday 22 April 2016.
HAVE YOUR SAY – CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
The Family and Community Development Committee is starting its Inquiry into services for people with autism spectrum disorder. The Committee is tasked with examining and reporting on:
- the prevalence of autism spectrum disorder in Victoria;
- the availability and adequacy of services provided by the Commonwealth, State and local governments across health, education, disability, housing, sport and employment services;
- the adequacy of services to be provided under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS);
- evidence of the social and economic cost of failing to provide adequate services; and
- the projected demand for services in Victoria.
Public hearings will be held in Melbourne and regional Victoria in 2016. Have your say by making a submission to the Inquiry.
A brochure about making a submission is available for download in PDF format(PDF 153.54 KB).
If you have any special needs in relation to accessing these documents, or for more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (03) 8682 2843.
If you are deaf or hearing impaired, you can contact us through the National Relay Service. You will need to provide our number to them: 03 8682 2843.
Please send in submissions by Friday 22 April 2016.
Hard copy submissions can be sent to:
Family and Community Development Committee
EAST MELBOURNE VIC 3002
All submissions are treated as public documents unless confidentiality is requsted or granted. Once received and processed by the Committee, public submissions will be available for download here.