The Council starts sitting at 9.30am today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated is:
- Order of the Day No. 1, second reading of the Country Fire Authority Amendment (Protecting Volunteer Firefighters) Bill 2016;
- Order of the Day No. 2, second reading of the Drugs, Poisons and Controlled Substances Amendment (Pilot Medically Supervised Injecting Centre) Bill 2017;
- Notice of Motion No. 357 standing in the name of Ms Crozier in relating to the Minister for Families and Children;
- Notice of Motion No. 358 standing in the name of Ms Dunn referring a matter to the Economy and Infrastructure Committee; and
- Notice of Motion No. 356 standing in the name of Mr Davis in relation to the Melbourne Metro Rail Project.
Please note the order of business listed above is a guide only and is subject to change.