- Back to Committees
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and DevelopmentOuter Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into Liveability Options in Outer Suburban Melbourne
Report and Response
On 12 December 2012 the Committee tabled its report on the Inquiry into Liveability Options in Outer Suburban Melbourne.
The report was tabled in the Legislative Council by Committee Chair Mrs Jan Kronberg MLC, and in the Legislative Assembly by Committee Member Ms Cindy McLeish MLA.
The Committee wishes to thank all of the people and organisations who contributed their time and knowledge to assist the Committee in its deliberations for this Inquiry.
The Government has six months in which to table a response to the Committee's report, which will be available for download here when available.
The Liveability Options in Outer Suburban Melbourne report 6.80 Mb is available here.