- Back to Committees
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law ReformLaw Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into Access to and Interaction with the Justice System by People with an Intellectual Disability and Their Families and Carers
Report and Response
On 5 March 2013, the Law Reform Committee tabled its report on the Inquiry into Access to and Interaction with the Justice System by People with an Intellectual Disability and Their Families and Carers. The report is available for download as a PDF file - 2.48 Mb.
During the course of the Inquiry, the Committee received 60 written submissions, and convened public hearings with 78 witnesses. The report is the culmination of evidence presented to the Committee.
The Chair of the Committee, Mr Clem-Newton Brown MP, issued a media release on 5 March 2013 - pdf 41.11 Kb.
The Government Response to this report was tabled in Parliament on 5 September 2013. Download the Government response - pdf 63.00 Kb.