- Back to Committees
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and TrainingEducation and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into the Education of Gifted and Talented Students
Report and Response
The final report for the Inquiry into education of gifted and talented students was tabled in Parliament on 20 June 2012.
The report can be downloaded from the link below.
The Government Response was tabled on 11 December 2012.
Download a copy of the Government Response (PDF, 592.43 Kb)