- Back to Committees
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime PreventionDrugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road Safety
- Rural and Regional
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into Violence and Security Arrangements in Victorian Hospitals
The Committee invites written submissions from individuals and organisations addressing one or more of the issues in the terms of reference.
Click here to find more details on making a written submission to an inquiry.
All submissions are treated as public documents (and will be published on the Committee's website), unless confidentiality is requested and granted by the Committee.
The following submissions have been accepted by the Committee:
1. Confidential Submission
24. Confidential Submission
27. Confidential Submission
32. Confidential Submission